Friday, August 28, 2009

Emotive

You make me smile
You make me cry
You make me hurt
and I don't know why
I can feel your warmth
I can feel your touch
I can feel your love
I can feel your distrust

Have I squandered it all to gain a loss
or have I saved it up to become like dross
has the storehouse broken and the birds swoop in
Or do I wait it out and let the gains roll in

You make me sleep
You make me dream
You make me safer
than I feel I've been
You make me want
You make me need
But I take the makes for what you make of me

Captivated by your glow
Effortlessly I give you control
At your mercy I let myself fall
You make me comfortable
But thats not all

Your energy drives me to drive me
Your words drive me to be
By your acceptance dreams are set free
and grow tremendously

If my words as broken as they are
Can be deciphered
Maybe there's hope to know what life's for
to lead me home

No comments:

Post a Comment