Friday, August 28, 2009

Calculated

Calculated thoughts lead to calculated dreams
to those which are thought to be the ultimate thing
but a beast lies in wait, just watching for your fall
and waiting he will be more patient from the fall

But I calculate my footsteps once again for pride
And I calculate how much failure I will give before I break
How much sin my God can take
How much more I can break
Thinking I know this life much better than the one that made me

And calculate the risk that mange me
And calculate the thoughts the lead me astray
And calculate how much more I think I can take
To calculate my fate


Derived into an equation that doesn't make sense
deprive of a reality that can pay the rent
of this body while the soul is on vacation
Expecting something more than what it left behind
when it left behind the body that led it blind

And me the fool I am think the equation can be lead me home again
but what is home when all that is left is unknown
I have no cover to hide in this time
unsuspecting of an ambush I lay to wait
through the perils that fight my soul to hide again

And calculate the risk that mange me
And calculate the thoughts the lead me astray
And calculate how much more I think I can take
To calculate my fate


BREAK, open the walls that bind me back
STEAK the heart of this vampire that sucks me dry
TAKE back what makes me bright again to shine
FIGHT for all that is my right

To calculate the fight for you
bleading in a sacrifice for you
I couldn't handle it but I needed it
and now I'm left waiting in a calculation
to bring myself to life where hope abounds
and death defies the bounds that bring it...again

I've been consumed by a fire but never refined
designed by a creator that has not left me behind
Unknown to the transformations that abound my life
I can't help but to fight what is unknown every time

And calculate the risk that mange me
And calculate the thoughts the lead me astray
And calculate how much more I think I can take
To calculate my fate

No comments:

Post a Comment