Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Burning Inside: An Introduction

A few months ago I came to a point in my crazy roller coaster emotional being where I realized that much of what I've done was never done for myself. Either selfishly I did things for my own gain (not enjoyment) or did things out of duty - Although most of what I do I do actually enjoy, that wasn't the motivation.

A Burning Inside, is the culmination of my love and thirst for music, my desire to create artistic works in either music or poetic form, and most importantly my Love for my God. The burning signifies 2 things in my life: God consuming the crap to refine me as pure gold, and my burning desires and passions for the creative arts. In a sense this album will be something much bigger than just a cd release but a much bigger release of my true potential and drive at what I am good at.

This Blog will hit mostly at releasing the poetic versions of songs. Basically all my work typically has its inception as a piece of writing, in fact as I write and move along in each stanza only then does the noise and melody follow - and only after the noise makes sense do repetitive sections like choruses follow. Probably my biggest road bock is this lack of being able to create such a break in the poetry in order to turn it into a piece of music.

As well with the work being done that shows the artistic, I do have to study music still so that what is released is educated music - Although expiremental music does exist, I don't feel it has much merit, or any style of music for that matter without at least a basic understanding of music and tones and the interaction they have upon the being...Ok that sounded really psychological philosophically crazy , but my point is that noise exists around us and having something that is called music takes knowledge and wisdom...hence my journey to understand the Musical Arts.

So stay tuned for poem releases and links to beta tracks and random other releases regarding A Burning Inside.

God Bless,
Thaddaeus

No comments:

Post a Comment